Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Think big. Plan big. Announce big. Timid,feeble dreams don't excite anyone



Everyone has dreams and passions but as we move on in life we tend to put them on the back burner and focus more on the tasks at hand, .... you know, those fun things like jobs and mortgages, etc.

Now don't get me wrong, these are necessary things to focus on, but it's also important to make your dreams and passions a part of your life instead of something your going to come back to when you have the time, because FYI ..... ........... you'll seem to never find the time!!

Other than my loved ones of course, My biggest passions in life have always been plants, environmental preservation and design. I have been lucky enough to have included all of these at some point in my career ....... but now is the time to take it that one step further!!!!!
There are many people already beautifying and preserving Hawaii in so many ways, but we don't hear much about them except for the occasional small article in the back of the weekly paper,
SoI thought ......... whats the best way for Kama'aina and tourists to find out about who's who and what's what in the Islands???
So here it is ........... I am thinking big, planning big and announcing big ..... My dream,

B-Evolved Hawaii

Stay posted for daily ideas in preserving, protecting and designing.

No comments:

Post a Comment